Monday, October 4, 2010

what makes you stay???

What does make me stay w| my l o v e??? Is it that I've invested soooo much of myself in this realtionship even thought its only been about 4 mths? Is it that I've found a guy that actually wants to be w| me his whole rest of his life. The one he wants to see walk down the aisle only to know that he will be putting a ring on my finger, the one he wants to care for when we both find out that I will be carrying our child, the one he wants to grow old w| &&& know that I will be there for him.Shouldnt I be his everyday happiness the one he knows will be there @ the end of the day waiting for him w| a BIG smile &&& warm arms for him to sleep on??? Shouldn't he know that my patience becomes the best when I'm w| him, &&& my behavior has been tweaked to keep him in my life because he is the l o v e of my life? He is the one who once I've woken up, wish he was next to me. So I could feel his warmth on my skin, to know that he is w| me &&& w| no one else...the one I wish that he could kiss my hand &&& make me feel chills that go all through my spine, feet &&& ends of my hair. I wish I could feel him looking @ me. Because right now it feels like a dream how it falls apart but love <3 keeps us together

No comments:

Post a Comment