Monday, October 11, 2010

names

So growing up you get called names but none do you really wear proudly...or do you?

I understand that yes, sometimes i might be a geek, nerd, goodie two shoes, gullible, brat, indian giving, bitch, liar, flirt &&& airhead.

But the one i understand &&& say i am myself is: being gullible. Why? You may ask? You look like a nice smart person....Yes! But just because i am smart doesnt mean i give people the benefit of the doubt &&& let them show themselves right to me. In that case i will believe their lies &&& not see when people lie to me because i care alot to see when or when not a person is lying to me. Karma eventually will get them back but for now, let me believe you @ the end of the day, whatever happens to me, will end up happening to you twice as worse. &&& also i will forgive you &&& believe all your reasons on why you lied to me but never will i forget because the mind is a powerful thing. Thats why i wait to see peoples real colors. To know if they lie,cheat &&& steal from my life body &&& soul.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment