Thursday, October 14, 2010

a muh zing moments in life

God never seizes to amaze even the strongest of his believers. I personally believe in God, trust in God &&& know that God is good all the time.

But today was an extraordinary day....why? Because a really good friend of mine had that feeling that something wasn't right w/ me &&& well she called me &&& knew immediately that something wasn't right. So she came to my rescue. Even though I didn't ask for her help, she knew inside me I was yelling for help.

So she came over &&& tried talking to me....really while she was talking i was a whole nother person &&& i could hear her but i wasnt listening. We left my house to speak somewhere less comfortable &&& while @ jamba juice, she was telling me some things i wanted to say "yes your right!"....but something wasnt letting me. I was trapped in my own body &&& that feeling is something i dnt ever want to feel again. I had a blank look on my face &&& i knew i wanted to tell her "yes please help me" but i couldnt. &&& then it hit me it was one sentence that made me change how i was acting. "Let him understand it'll be done, if he doesnt respect your decision" wow i then shook my head &&& cried, i reached over to my friend cried &&& felt loose. Wow it was a really good feeling ! Because my body had just felt like it was in a trance &&& that feeling is no one i ever wish to have.

Thankfully my friend kept talking to me about God &&& reading verses to me out of the bible &&& i think all that helped cut the chains of my life free. I do trust in God, i think i just need to show that more often to him in actions.

Getting home i didnt know how i was going to tell my bf about what i needes to do. So i called him right up &&& decided to tell him what i think we really should do &&& told me "yeah, i think the same thing &&& there is no worry or rush".

Wow was that a relief! I had just had anxiety attacks the whole afternoon &&& that was because i felt i was getting pushed into something i did want but not @ that vey moment. So now me &&& my bf are on the same page &&& are deciding our future @ this precise moment.

I l o v e God &&& thank him for everyday of learning different ways; of doing things, thinking &&& acting.

So now that God has made my day wonderful &&& i feel like a new person, i sure hope my mom is wholeheartartely genuine w/ eric that way we can keep on moving our life forward &&& enjoy it down the road
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment