Friday, October 15, 2010

family

Sometimes family gets on your nerves &&& can get you to pull your hair out. But sometimes friends become more than family, because they support you through thick &&& thin. Even though family will love you unconditionally, they will turn there back on you. Also friends understand that what you are doing sometimes is a mistake but they will guide you if possible to change your mind because they care. But if you do decide to keep going on w/ your decision, then they'll be behind you even though they dnt agree.

But.....you have to love them (family/friends) through anything. You have to be patient &&& understanding, not self-interested, caring &&& respectful too. To me my family is everything &&& especially now that my family is being teared apart by measures that I don't understand &&& or wish for anyone to go through.

Yet @ the end of the day problems are erased @ least through my mind &&& what ever happened, happened. Yes, it might have hurt but life goes on. I became a better person living through that mistake &&& well i thank whoever was there for being there &&& getting me to learn even if it was the wrong way or a way that i just didnt want to do it, but it got me out of my box &&& made me a tougher person to deal w/ things that life swings @ me.

Also i enjoy bringing my friends &&& family closer to me &&& making them feel welcomed into my house because that is how i am. &&& w/ my bf now, hes welcomed anywhere i go because i need him to feel like a part of the family because he will be w/ me for the rest of each others life :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment