Thursday, June 3, 2010

az trip 1st day pt. 1

PeaCe LOve & SummeR Pictures, Images and Photos


Getting here to az @ 3am was exhausting but going to sleep made it much better listening to pandora &&& talking to randy felder relaxed me even though i did not go to sleep till like 4 i guess. . . i woke up @ 9am by my lil niece kissing me on my cheek &&& telling me "Good Morning :)" it was really cute! So we were watching tv for a while &&& then ate cereal from one bowl i was like the cutest thing ever.
After we got ready to grocery shopping @ walmart &&& that was exhausting. we didnt get get back till like 1:30pm &&& we had left the house @ 11am. My cousin then drove me &&& my niece back to the house &&& we stayed to put the groceries away, my cousin &&& her fiance went to go buy some other stuff at another stuf. then i washed the dishes which calmed me down cause my niece who is 4 yrs old was sitting down playing with her barbies :)
it was nice kinda making me wish i had my own place....then i went into her room which is mine too for now. i made my bed which is a king size &&& hers is a single little bed. i made her bed &&& then i hanged up my dresses &&& sweaters &&& put my heels in my side of the closet took out my clothes &&& put it in the drawers &&& then put away all my toiletries.
my cousin then got here &&& she started to sort clothes to wash &&& then my lil niece got in the shower &&& i stayed to watch "monsters vs aliens" once she got out of the shower i got in. after my shower i got in comfty chillin clothes suuper cute shorts &&& t shirt then i brushed my hair &&& look like a sexy lioness if you ask me :) now im just waiting for the ceviche that my cousin is doing to be done so i can eat cause im hungry...grrr! so tonite ill come back &&& tell you guys how todays 2nd part of my day went :)

No comments:

Post a Comment