Monday, May 3, 2010

life in a new perspective

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos



so first of all-im not going to say im not like alot of the girls out there....&&& you want to know why???

cause im a girl with the same habits as the ones i hang around w/.... all my habits are being passed down &&& inherited by the people I admire or see, it doesnt make me someone lets say more or less (original).yes i might be original in some ways, im unique, special &&& different yes! but come on its like im telling you where i get my clothes @, 200 more people arent buying the same thing.


i have alot of influence (pull) in my life that makes me the person i should be when im with people that dont know me. but im also original when im with people that bring out the originality of my essence out which also make me act &&& go towards the direction my life should be headed. even if it is when im bickering, arguing, complimenting, laughing, crying, &&& enjoying life; I know that the way im behaving is a way that I have learned from all the people in my life. Meaning that no matter how small or big a persons impression made on me I will either take one of their habits or @ least remember the way they behaved, eventually that tic will itch @ me &&& I will aquire that habit too.


Knowing that I have people in my life that actually push me to my limits makes me feel like a very lucky person. i didnt actually know this till i was able to realize that the world dsnt revolve around me....with my dad being there to tell me that my ego was to big &&& that i need to be more humble, &&& w/ my best friend being able to try to break my habit of being an attention seeker &&& center of attention hogger. . . .it made me feel well like a failure because I looked @ my habits &&& noticed that there not all bad but then I looked @ it in another perspective &&& knew that I acted the way I acted because my behaviors were acquired from people I mostly hang around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment